Friday, November 16, 2007

NEW BLOGS AND A NEW DIRECTION

I know that I have been neglecting this blog. If any of you still read this you may be interested in knowing what I have been up to.

I have come to the conclusion that there are too many 'general animation' webpages out there. And while the features like Thursday Theme Songs (which takes way to much to maintain due to copyright infringement on youtube) and the Cartoon Character Challanges are fun, they are not enough to hold the blog.

So what am I going to do to keep this blog alive? I'm not sure quite yet, but I do know that last December, the Christmas cartoon reviews were a big hit so I may do some more this December and then figure out where to go from there.

On another note, I have created two new webpages that feature the wonderful world of Disney:

Covering the Mouse (www.coveringthemouse.com) feature Disney music that has been reinvented by artists over the years. Can you imagine Gene Simmons singing When You Wish Upon a Star, Marilyn Manson singing This is Halloween or William hung singing Can You Feel the Love Tonight? Come on over and check it out!

Comics and Stories (www.comics-and-stories.com) features the fun adventures of your favourite Disney characters from the pages of the Dell, Gold Key, Gladstone, Gemstone and Disney comic books!

No comments: