Monday, January 01, 2007

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

Happy New Year and welcome to 2007! I hope all of you had a safe and fun evening and I hope that you have thought about your New Year's resolutions!

Katie and I want to stretch our imaginations and come up with new and exciting ways to make this page more fun for everyone!

I will be starting a new feature on Fridays called The Completely Crazy Cartoon Character Challenge. I will post a picture of a cartoon character and you will have to tell me who it is! I will reveal the answer on Monday. The first few will be easy but they will get harder and then soon dip into the realm of the obscure. Make sure you cast your vote! I'll be keeping score!

I'll also start Thursday Theme Songs back up again with January's theme being a tribute to Joe Barbera.

But enough about me; what do you, my loyal readers, want to see here? Are there shows that you want me to cover? Movies to review? Animators to biograph? What do you like/dislike about Animated Toast?

3 comments:

coolshades said...

Yay for Thursday Theme Songs! Glad to see they're coming back :D

Movies to review: How about all the movies that are nominated for the Oscar for "animated short"? Almost every year, I've never even heard of any of the nominees. It would be nice to actually know something about them this year :P

Kurtis Findlay said...

You got it, coolshades.

I'll prepare something on the Animated Shorts nominees.

coolshades said...

Coolness! Thanks :D